Learn more by scheduling an appointment today to come meet the DaySpring Team!
DaySpring has affordable membership options for individuals and families based on your personal needs. Each membership includes; adult preventive care visits, child well care visits, a comprehensive annual physical exam, as well as, follow up visits to review your individual wellness plan with Dr. Mazone.
Other visits in your package can include:
- Integrative lifestyle consultations
- Acute care with same day and/or next day visits when needed, or acute care phone consultations when medically appropriate.
- Phone consultations with Dr. Mazone, when this is more convenient for you than coming into the office.
- Follow-up care, and referrals for consultation with other specialty doctors should you require a hospitalization or specialist review.
- Membership discounts on all other DaySpring Services provided.
- Chronic disease care coordination and management with a comprehensive medication review, recommendations on streamlining medications, and utilizing effective alternatives/supplements whenever possible. (Chronic pain management with narcotics is not in harmony with our philosophy on what provides vibrant health and therefore is not offered as part of our care packages).
- Health education classes at reduced prices (some classes may be free for our members).
DaySpring Member Packages
"Annual" Plan: single payment of $996. (Best value at $83 per month).
"Monthly" Plan: monthly payments of $93, (paid by direct deposit or credit card).
Student Plan: (up to age 22)
"Annual" Plan: one payment of $572
"Monthly" Plan: $53 per month,
(paid by direct deposit or credit card).
" The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease... and all their discoveries are tending to the simple truth -- that you can't improve on nature. "
Best Value for 3 or more household members
For the entire family, children up to age 22
"Annual" Plan: One payment of $2100, (best value at $175/mo)
"Monthly" Plan: $195 per month
(*) To help keep the cost of family plans affordable - this plan is shared among all family members, and includes at least one annual visit per family member per year
Community-supported Wellness Pass
5 visits / $300
Our Community-supported Wellness Pass of 5 visits allows you to share care at discounted rates between herbalist Jane Kuntz, Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Counselor Michelle Hume, Personalized Lifestyle Coach Sheryl McWilliams (RN, MPH), personalized exercise prescription, or doctor-supervised Wave Therapy Treatments tailored for medical conditions (hydro, thermal, or light therapy). This pass can be used for one individual or shared between family members. This pass does NOT include primary care visits, or osteopathic treatments.
* One-time enrollment fee of $75 for single or up to $150 for families. Re-enrollment fees apply.
We are committed to finding a way to get you the care we can provide, so talk with us about sponsorships for those who are facing financial challenges.
Members still receive a 20% discount on all non-member rates, should they need more than the allotted Primary Care time included in our membership plans.
Additional DaySpring Member Benefits
- Integrative Osteopathic Manipulation Treatments, (OMT) $35.00, (Discounted OMT Rate applies, if this option is chosen as a part of your Primary Care Membership Plan)
- Integrative Hydrotherapy, ("water therapy") Treatments: $60.00.
- Member discounts from our network of "Community Partners", including: Therapeutic massage, "Ozone" Sauna Therapy, IV Nutritional & Therapeutic Treatments, Lifestyle Consultation, Personal Counseling, Individual Herbal Consultations, & Local Organic Farm CSA's.
- Member discounted consultations with our integrative lifestyle educators are available to assist you in building a comprehensive wellness plan including: exercise, nutrition, cooking demonstrations, personalized recipes based on your health needs, grocery store tips on choosing healthy options,
- Group classes on herbal supplementation, weight management, stress management, and support with you and your family's health challenges based on recommendations by Dr. Mazone.
- Infrared sauna with the option of Bioluminescence light therapy: $25.00/treatment. Our sauna is only available to DaySpring patients, or to community members with a doctor's referral. The sauna space has a large shower, and a relaxing soak tub. For your convenience, in addition to our regular office hours, the sauna space isavailable on Tuesday evenings until 8 pm. Please call ahead for a reservation.
- Home visit by Dr. Mazone: Call to inquire about rates and availability.
- Discounts on some medications, ( ranging from 20-50% off from retail prices), and access to high quality supplements at discount prices through our electronic dispensary. We also offer discounts on supplements, herbal products, and essential oils which are available at our office apothecary.
- We do NOT keep any controlled substances at our office, but we do have a relationship with local pharmacies to call in medications or herbal compounds that we do not offer onsite if they are needed as part of your care plan.